Saturday, December 3, 2011

#14: Make a really complicated Jack-o-lantern!

I'm sorry I got behind of the updating!  Life has been busy!  But in any case, several weeks before Halloween my friend Jamie (you will remember her from the 5K, of course) helped me to make my first complicated Jack-o-lantern.  First, I went with my mother and brother Greggy to Trax Farms to pick out some awesome pumpkins!

 My favorite pumpkins are the warty and oddly shaped ones.  So, I got one really tall one, a warty one, and a baby one!

I learned later that for the purpose of carving, this may not be the best standpoint.  But everything worked out just fine!  Here are some pictures of the super-fun night!
It's an owl sitting on top of a Jack-o-Lantern!


Jamie's burning house is awesome!!!

and mine all lit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment